Assistant Treasury Manager / Senior Officer
1. Degree holder in Finance / Accounting / Economics or other related discipline;
2. Minimum 5 years relevant experience in which 2 years of hands-on experience in handling Import / Export / Bank bills transactions (such as L/C, BG, TR loan, D/A and D/P), foreign exchange transactions, loan arrangement;
3. Good knowledge in corporate loan, bank practice and regulations related to the job;
4. Experience in sizable company with turnover not less than HK$1 billion per year;
5. Strong in MS Excel, Word and accounting software. Knowledge in Oracle will be preferred;
6. Good command in English and Putonghua;
7. Good organizational skills, self-motivated and work independently.
1. Responsible for daily treasury and bills activities, including handling deposit placement, loan administration, foreign exchange forward contract, executing inter-account transfer transactions, operating bills transactions, etc;
2. Monitor corporate cash flow projection, prepare funding plans, coordinate with banks for funding arrangements;
3. Prepare regular treasury reports and cash flow projection for management’s decision making;
4. Prepare bank account open and closing documents, and other operational documents, say, KYC, FATCA & CRS;
5. Liaise and maintain good relationship with banks;
6. Handle ad hoc assignments and projects;
7. Travel to Shenzhen or Shanghai to contact bankers if necessary.
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered, with on-job training and career advancement opportunities.
Interested parties please send your CV with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department at email address: email@example.com